Wednesday, September 12, 2012

  What's up Wizards! Big news today so stay tuned. Today i bring 2 new segments, Crown Corner and The Wizard Runway!


                            Crown Corner 

  Recently, Kingsisle brought us a few new finerys. In my last post I told everyone about the new pat pack. It's become a huge hit! Plenty of my friends have the pack pets roaming their houses. As if things couldn't get better, they announced the brand new Jaguar mount. I've seen people in the Floating Land and Stone Town riding in style on Jaguars!

As I type, the clock ticks for the removeal of the Evil Sandman! Beloved by many Balance wizards, it seems the Sandman has retired. Hopefully when the next pet palooza comes around, Wizard101 will have our "sandy" friend come back.


                 Wizard Runway

   Thanks to the most wonderful Megan, i've mad a new segment called Wizard Runway! I also want to welcome Megan back to Wizard101. Today I want to dicuss what's in and what's a fad. I've noticed the old Candy Girls uniform has become a trend to everyone. An Elegant hat, a Dragon garment, and Fiery Feline heels (Fire only shoe but you can switch them for 100 crowns). Of coruse I didn't forget the boys! Lately i've seen alot of the Super Status outfits, but switched to look cool. All you need is a Spellbinder's Hood or Elegant hat, Guardian's Tunic, and Guardian's Boots. I hope this leads your friends (and yourself of coruse) to wonderful new trends! Please email me pictures of outfits YOU want to see on The Wizard Weely Show. Also with your outfit, please list the default clothing item.

See you around the Spiral!

WWS

No comments:

Post a Comment