Tuesday, August 28, 2012

 Hello Wizards! School is back, i hope the Ravenwood teachers didn't already pile you up with homework! Well, I have been busy myself preping videos for our show! As I type, I am uploading the Part 1 of the Sun Pagoda on Youtube. Let's look at the highlights of today's post shall we? I will talk about the test realm and my video on the Sun Pagoda.

 When I entered the test realm, my mind raced with what pet updates came out. I found my little ice cat and I were up for a challange. In the beggining, i saw the Gobbler fortress game and the new Ninga game. In my mind, I thought they'd be easy, but I stood corrected. After trying to win a round, they told my little Whiskers to try harder! I was determined to win those two games. After playing the Gobbler game once I realized it was ment for cannon game aces, (sadly of which i'm not.) I began with the second level, a little fortress with 3 Gobblers. It first did a camera close up of what I needed to hit, and like in the cannon game, I saw all the controls to the cannon game. I did catch some new minor updates. You will be able to use ice, fire, and storm power-ups. I found ice being most powerful and storm being least. I am very impressed on how Kingsisle made it Avalon theme. Quite charming if you ask me. Now the next game had plenty of pros and few cons. The Way of the Ninga they call it. By it's name, it's easy to infer it's based on Mooshu. Basicly, it's mostly for masters at the maze game. The game is a very hard obsticale course. With swinging hammers and pillars that shot out of the ground, i'd say it's something you would want to practice. Once you complete the course, you and your pet will do a victory dance thing. In all i'd say Kingsisle out did themselves! By the way, new pet snacks have "munched" their way into the Spiral. So has a Avalon snack vendor that sells sancks for arena tickets.

 Now I said I did a 2 part video of a friend and I doing the Sun Pagoda. It's on The Wizard Weekly Show Youtube channel about now so please check it out. Until next time! See you around the Spiral! P.S. Autstin thank you for letting use use your Sun Pagoda!

TWWS

No comments:

Post a Comment